Here are ten things you probably didn't know about the President of the Philippines Rodrigo Roa Duterte.
1. Duterte was born in maasin, Souther Leyte, but has lived in Davao since he was four.
2. His father, Vicenter Duterte is a Cebuano, and his mother Solidad Roa is a maranao descent.
3. Duterte finished law school at San Beda College in Manila.
4. He has never lost an election.
5. Through out his political career, he chose to live in a modest home, he even has a mosqueto net over his bed.
6. He has four children; Paolo, Sara, Sebastian and Veronica.
7. Duterte is the first President in the Philippines from Mindanao.
8. He is not the first mayor to become President.
9. His ham radio call sign is Charlie Mike, which stand for City Mayor.
10. Duterte at 71, he is the oldest filipino to become President.